440-bbl Double-Wall, Round-Bottom Mud Tanks DDownload Specifications
PCI Manufacturing’s double-wall, round-bottom mud tanks are built for single-unit secondary containment. With double walls on five sides, this tank allows you to breathe easy knowing that any breach of the inner tank would be automatically contained for easy cleanup.
All PCI products are designed and built specifically to meet our customers’ requirements in our state-of-the-art facility, with complete in-house fabrication, blasting and painting departments. A full quality control team ensures the highest quality and consistency, providing the end user a low-maintenance, long-term asset.
Our service and attention to our customers’ needs for specific requirements and specs sets us apart from other manufacturers. Our equipment is built to provide you with a long-term investment while meeting DOT and OSHA safety standards.
Features & Specifications
- 440-bbl capacity
- Corrosion-resistant design
- Custom-fit, plug-and-go wiring harness
- ASTM A36 1⁄4" smooth inner walls, with 1⁄4" corrugated steel outer walls
- Top panels with stiffening ribs and two sealed hatches with hinged lids and anti-personnel bars
- 3" 150# blind-flanged coupling on the top
- 8" roof-mounted pressure/relief valve
- 4" 150# blind flange on the top
- 1" threaded nipple with interstitial mushroom vent on the top
- Float ball assembly with indicator in front tank wall
- Front stair and walkway assembly to top of tank
- 4" front drain with butterfly valve
- 4" rear drain with butterfly valve and remote handle
- One 2" rear interstitial drain
- 11R-22.5” radial tires
- 25,000-lb axle
- 100% solids, high-performance Carboline Phenoline® 310 interior liner, minimum 15-mil dry film thickness
- High-solids, high-gloss Strathmore exterior paint, 6-mil dry film thickness, customer color choice